Scoopshot respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask You to do the same. Scoopshot may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the account or access of Users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Scoopshot’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Scoopshot’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent Scoopshot
P2S Media Group Ltd
Kalevankatu 44 A 13
+358 40 358 8622